- Remove wheels from vehicle. Rotate Tires and Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Tailgate latches were mis-aligned for the holes that they had to fit in. We did install cables and we installed a new bezel and handle.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Check operation of exterior lights. Rotate Tires
- Checked wiring connections for the plow, everything tested okay. There may be an issue on the plow end of it.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front, Left Side – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.] – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
Steve C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2022